The City plans to hold two meetings for its panel of housing experts to ask questions and submit comments. These meetings will be held Thursday, August 25th from 1-4pm and Tuesday, August 30th from 9am to noon at the City of Portland Housing Bureau office located at 421 SW 6th Avenue, Suite 500, Portland OR 97204.
The City of Portland's Panel of Housing Experts are:
- Shannon Callahan – Office of Commissioner Saltzman
- Matthew Tschabold – Portland Housing Bureau
- Sarah Zahn – Portland Housing Advisory Commission, Gerding Edlen
- Dike Dame – Portland Housing Advisory Commission, Williams and Dame Development
- Dr. Lisa Bates – Portland State University
- Dr. Ronald Lehr – KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.
- Amanda Saul – Enterprise Community Partners
- Vivian Satterfield – OPAL PDX
- Margaret Tallmadge – Coalition of Communities of Color, Portland Planning/Sustainability
- Eric Cress – Urban Development + Partners
- Greg Goodman – Downtown Development Group, Portland Business Alliance
- Kira Cador – Rembold Companies
- Nolan Lienhardt – ZGF, 1,000 Friends of Oregon