the Portland Housing Bureau for rules slated to take effect March 1, 2020.
The Portland Housing Bureau is releasing two sets of Administrative Rules:
- Rental Housing Application and Screening Process establishes rules for PCC 30.01.086
- Rental Housing Security Deposit Process establishes rules for PCC 30.01.087
These two sets of rules provide additional clarity to the public on the implementation of the FAIR ordinances and create forms and notices required by the ordinances. The public is invited to testify on both proposed drafts. Drafts of the proposed changes, as well as notices and meeting information, can be found at www.portlandoregon.gov/phb/FAIRrules.
Paper copies are available at the Portland Housing Bureau at 421 SW 6th Ave, Suite 500.
You can submit testimony or feedback on the drafts. Testimony may be submitted via email, fax, letter, or in person at a public hearing. Written comments or testimony must be received by December 4, 2019 and must include a first and last name to be considered.
- Email your testimony to RentalServices@portlandoregon.gov
- Fax your testimony to 503-823-2387
- Mail your testimony to PHB c/o FAIR Rules 421 SW 6th Avenue Suite 500 Portland, OR 97204
- Testify in person at the public hearing: Thursday, November 7, 2019, from 3-5 pm at the Portland Housing Bureau - 421 SW 6th Avenue, #500, Portland, OR 97204