Friday, February 19, 2021

Oregon Landlord Compensation Fund Now Accepting Applications

$20 bills arranged in a fan on a white background

 The Oregonian reports that as of Wednesday, February 17, the state of Oregon's new landlord compensation fund opened its first application round. Landlords can apply for relief covering 80% of lost rent, but are required to forgive the remaining 20%. $50 million will be distributed through the first funding round. Oregon Housing and Community Services expects there to be 3 separate funding rounds before the end of June. Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.