1. New State Capital Gains 7% Tax:
- Sale of real-estate, commercial, industrial and residential rental (exempts your home, certain pensions, agricultural land and property)
- Sales of stocks and bonds, gold and silver, other precious metals
- IMPACTS: Sale of business, real-estate property and stocks and bonds, etc. It’s taxing your investment pension.
- 1.50: Services: property management, realtors, architect, accounting, window washers, legal, janitorial, and engineers, etc.
- 0.471: Retailing: contractors, restaurants, clothing, Costco, Nordstrom, etc.
- 0.484: Subcontractors, wholesale and manufacturing, etc.
- 1.63: Private Nontribal Gambling: “Contest of chance” (card rooms)
- 0.75: Selling price is less than 250K
- 1.28: Selling price is $250K to $1 million
- 2.0: Selling price is $1 million to $5 million
- 2.5: Selling price is $5 million and above
You can locate your lawmaker at the following “District Finder” link:
You can find their contact information at the following:
Courtesy: Manufactured Housing Communities of Washington 1-(800) 345-5608