Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy Independence Day from HFO



"As I look back at past Fourth of July holidays, I think about the memories created with family and friends. The picnics, fireworks displays and flags flying high always remind me of how grateful I am for the freedom we're celebrating and for the people who have helped our great nation become what it is today. Have a wonderful holiday," - Greg Frick, Partner with HFO.

I wanted to pass a message that Greg had shared with the HFO team and thank all (past and present) who have proudly served our country. Our Independence Day celebration is due to your dedication and service to protect our country. Thank you.

On behalf of HFO, we hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July weekend.

Spencer Marona, Managing Director with HFO.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It has been sent to the moderator for review.